Friday, March 27, 2009

I Wonder...

This one is entitled "I Wonder"...because I wonder some crazy shit...enjoy!

I wonder what the Ice Cream man does in the Winter

I wonder if fish get offended when being compared to stank pu$$y

I wonder how people used to survive before toilet paper was invented

I wonder if the Chinese children that make our shoes know that they are selling for around $150

I wonder if Halle Berry's fart stinks

I wonder why Krazy Glue doesn't stick to the inside of the tube

I wonder if a chicken has actually ever crossed a road

I wonder if Barack curses people out behind the scenes

I wonder if bats know they have a Super Hero in their honor

I wonder if your loved ones that are up in heaven are looking down on you...while you masturbate

No comments:

Post a Comment