Friday, May 22, 2009

Wouldn't These Twitter Updates Be Crazy

Since it's the new craze, decided I would snap some shit about it...entitled...
"Wouldn't These Twitter Updates Be Crazy?"


"Damn, offed a white chick and was good, got 75 for stealing some football cards...wtf?"
@OJdidntdoit

"Man this cave startin to stink!!!"
@BinLadenbinchillin

"Damn I cant even bust a nut w/out it making CNN...FUCK!!!!"
@Barackdabeast

"Who's the best?...haha...I raped a white chick raw dizzle in the ass...and until now, yall forgot...haha"
@Kobe3rings

"I sucked the right one babay...uhh huh!!!"
@kimkardassian

"I fucked the right one babay...uhh huh!!!"
@dangershesmashedthehomies

"HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
@keycolesmama

"man got damn...its a fuckin dog!!!"
@MVick7

"dem niggas down there wildin"
@THEREALJESUS_H

"Wow...I should write a book called, tear shit up...and flee the scene!"
@gWbush

Homework Assignments: If you dig what I do...invite your friends to my group...on the home page click "Invite People To Join" then follow the promps...preciate ya

Oh yea...Twitter me: @tylerchronicles

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment